iBOLT 25mm / 1 inch Ball to Clamp Post / Pole / Handlebar Mount Base / Adapter
SKU: 22198 - iBOLT 25mm / 1 inch Ball to Clamp Post / Pole / Handlebar Mount Base / Adapter. For Bike Motorcycle Handlebar Clamp Post Mount Holder
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping in UK Mainland
- BUY NOW, get in 1-2 days* to UK Mainland
- Competitive Shipping Rates to EU
- Worldwide Shipping*
- Also Available on Amazon UK & EU
The mount fits on most straight, drop, trekking, touring, and standard bicycle or motorcycle handlebars measuring 12mm to 40mm in diameter and is easy to install with a turn of the mount’s tightening knob. The mount can also be used on boat helms, golf carts, ATVs, snowmobiles, hang gliders, or other apparatus with cylindrical posts or frames.
- This iBOLT 25mm / 1 inch ball Clamp base is made out of heavy-duty composite material and is compatible with all industry-standard 1 inch / 25 mm mounting arms. Ball joints are coated in rubber material. *This product is only the iBOLT 25mm Clamp Base. Other images shown are to show the use of the product.
- Clamp your device onto exercise equipment such as Peloton bikes, Ellipticals, Treadmills, Spin bikes, golf carts, handlebars, wheelchairs, carts, and more. The clamp makes it easy to install and remove the mount by using the adjustable knob.
- The mount fits on poles, posts, and flat surfaces measuring from 0.25 inches to 2.5 inches in diameter.
- With the dual ball adjustments, this mount allows you to have the flexibility of rotating your device 360 degrees.
- The Ball size is 1 inch (25mm) and is to be used with other industry-standard 1 inch (25mm) ball mounts
- EASY INSTALLATION: Simply clamp the mount onto your exercise bike, equipment, or cart and tighten the knob for a secure hold. This makes it easy to install and remove as needed. An additional security knob is included with the clamp mount if you desire to keep the mount installed.
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.