iBOLT TabDock Accessibility Post/Pole/Rail/Handlebar Mount
SKU: IBAC-34701 - iBOLT TabDock Accessibility Post/Pole/Rail/Handlebar Mount for Wheelchairs/Exercise Equipment, etc. Fits 7-10 inch Tablets (iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab)
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping in UK Mainland
- BUY NOW, get in 1-2 days* to UK Mainland
- Competitive Shipping Rates to EU
- Worldwide Shipping*
- Also Available on Amazon UK & EU
- WORKS WITH ALL INDUSTRY STANDARD 1-INCH MOUNTS: Features 1-inch / 25mm / B Size Ball joints that are compatible with all industry standard 1 inch / 25 mm / B size adapters and arms. Our industry standard mounting patterns make it easy to add on/ upgrade/ or replace a currently installed mounting solution. The mount fits on handlebars measuring up to 30mm or 1.2 inches in diameter and is easy to install with the included hex key.
- COMPATIBILITY: fits all Tablets 7-10 inch tablets in screen size. ( iPad , Nexus , Sony Xperia , Kindle , Samsung Galaxy Tab ). The Tablet holder opens from 4 to 8 inch and will hold device and case combinations up to 8 inches wide. The mount fits on handlebars measuring up to 30mm or 1.2 inches in diameter and is easy to install with the included hex key.
- ADJUSTABILITY: Features a dual ball adjustable mounting system which makes this mount rotate in any direction for optimal viewing positions. Holder can rotate 360 for vertical or horizontal viewing. Use the two latches on the back to adjust the holders height to your devices size.
- SPECS: The mount is 19 inches tall with multiple adjustable arms. Pole / Post / Handlebar mount fits bars up to 30mm in diameter and includes 3 spacer rings for the right fit. This mount is great for wheelchairs and being able to hold different sized tablets.
- iBOLT TabDock Tablet holder
- 2 x Metal 6 inch adjustable mounting arms
- 1-inch metal ball adapter
- 1 inch/ 25mm Handlebar mount
- 3 x handlebar adapter spacer rings
- Compatible with 1 inch / 25 mm / B size mounts.
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.