iBOLT Forklift Pillar Bracket/Mount w/Barcode Scanner Holder
SKU: IBFL-34503 - iBOLT Forklift and Warehouse Vehicle Pillar Bracket/Mount w/Barcode Scanner Holder - Made Out of Heavy Gauge Steel - Great for forklifts, Warehouses, Material handling environments
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping in UK Mainland
- BUY NOW, get in 1-2 days* to UK Mainland
- Competitive Shipping Rates to EU
- Worldwide Shipping*
- Also Available on Amazon UK & EU
- The iBOLT The iBOLT Forklift pillar mount with barcode scanner adapter is great for holstering your barcode scanner when it is not in use. With its universal open design it is easy to access the barcode scanner and put it back in place.
- MADE FROM These heavy duty brackets are made out of heavy gauge steel to last in tough environments . These brackets are made to mount on forklifts, pallet jacks, or any other warehouse vehicle. Forklift pillar mount weighs just under half a pound and measures 4” x 2.75” x 1/8”
- FEATURES- features an industry standard AMPS pattern connection on the back of barcode scanner holder. It consists of four (4) holes located in a rectangular pattern spaced at 1.181” x 1.496” (30mm by 38mm). Also includes an industry standard 1 inch / 25 mm / B size Dual ball arm for 360 viewing positions.
- UNIVERSAL DESIGN: Compatible with all barcode scanners. Open design allows space for multiple sized adapters. Including the following: Motorola Symbol LS2208, Zebra DS3678-ER , Zebra LS2208, Code Corporation CR950 CipherLab USA 1504, Zebra Li2208, Datalogic PowerScan PD9130, Datalogic Gryphon I GD4132 , etc.
- GREAT FOR material handling, warehouses, forklifts, or anywhere a barcode scanner is used. Can be used with other industry standard AMPS mounts and connectors. The barcode scanner holster is made of polyester with zinc alloy front.
- Barcode Scanner Holder
- 25mm AMPS Ball Adapter
- Bolts and Nuts
- 2.75 inch Shaft
- Pillar Plates x 2 with Bolts & Nuts
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.