iBOLT Roadvise Bizmount Heavy Duty 9mm Bolt mount
SKU: IBMC-34722 - iBOLT Roadvise Bizmount Heavy Duty 9mm Bolt mount for Motorcycles mirror frames. Works with all phones 2 to 4 inches wide
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping in UK Mainland
- BUY NOW, get in 1-2 days* to UK Mainland
- Competitive Shipping Rates to EU
- Worldwide Shipping*
- Also Available on Amazon UK & EU
- WORKS WITH ALL INDUSTRY STANDARD 1-INCH MOUNTS: Features 1-inch / 25mm / B Size Ball joints that are compatible with all industry standard 1 inch / 25 mm / B size adapters and arms. Our industry standard mounting patterns make it easy to add on/ upgrade/ or replace a currently installed mounting solution. The mount fits on motorcycle mirror frames and bolts measuring up to 9mm.
- COMPATIBILITY: Works with all Smartphones and gaming devices ranging from 2 inches to 4 inches wide. Some examples of these devices are: Smartphones- Apple iPhone XS Max, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X, iPhone 8 and 8 Plus, iPhone 7 and 7 Plus, iPhone 6S and 6S Plus, Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, and S7, Galaxy Note 9, Note 8.
- FUNCTIONALITY: Roadvise holder has a strong and sturdy Spring-loaded grip, designed to hold your device in the most rugged conditions. With the secure grip, this mount can be used with motorcycles, bikes, and off-road vehicles. We recommend using two hands to insert and remove the device from the holder, this ensures that your device will not be accidentally removed when adjusting the viewing angle.
- HEAVY DUTY: The rugged device holder has a strong string loaded grip designed for commercial environments. The iBOLT Roadvise Holder is perfect as an optional holder for Commercial vehicles, trucks, off-road vehicles, motorcycles, cars. Rotates 360 degrees for optimal viewing positions.
- Roadvise Holder
- 17mm to 25mm (1-inch) ball adapter
- 3 inch Bizmount Arm
- 1 inch/ 25mm to 9mm bolt mirror frame mount
Compatibility: With 1 inch / 25 mm / B size mounts. U.S. Pat. No. 6,585,212
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.