iBOLT 25mm Ball Flexpro Heavy Duty Seat Rail Mount
SKU: 22197 - iBOLT 25mm / 1 inch Ball Flexpro Heavy Duty Seat Rail Mount w/ 3 inch arm & 1 inch Ball Adapter- for Industry Standard 25mm / 1 inch Dual Ball mounts: Cars, Vans, Large Trucks : Great for Fleets
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping in UK Mainland
- BUY NOW, get in 1-2 days* to UK Mainland
- Competitive Shipping Rates to EU
- Worldwide Shipping*
- Also Available on Amazon UK & EU
- HEAVY DUTY - The FlexPro is a heavy duty floor pedestal mounting solution that is compatible with 1 inch / 25 mm / B Size Dual Ball arms and adapters. It is designed to install directly on the passenger seat's front left mounting screws. The FlexPro allows the driver to strategically position the tablet to the right of the center console.
- STURDY- The Strong but flexible gooseneck mount is ideal for industrial and work vehicles / trucks. Includes 2 mounting brackets for either seat rail or drill-base mounting options, and (1) 3 inch dual ball mounting arm, and (1) 25mm to 25mm ball adapter to extend the mount. *No additional adapter or holder included
- COMPATIBILITY: Commonly used with IBBZ-33921 or IBBZ-33791 and other industry standard 25mm / 1 inch dual ball mounts / arms. Use with Bizmount series mounts or any other 1-inch / 25mm / B size industry standard compatible mounts.
- GREAT FOR BUSINESS OR PERSONAL USE - Works with most vehicles, including large trucks. Flexible mount is 22" tall and is great to Telematic systems and Fleets
- ADJUSTABLE - Rotates 360 degrees for optimal viewing positions. You choose whether to move the mount's flexible arm up, down or to the left or right to the location that's best. Dual Ball Mount arm adds extra adjustability without having to adjust the gooseneck. Dual Ball adapter allows you to add additional arms to extend the mount.
- FlexPro is a heavy duty floor pedestal
- Fixing Accessory
- 3" Shaft
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.