iBOLT Stream-Cast Overhead Camera Rig Desk Mount for DSLR Cameras for Top Down and Front Facing Photography
SKU: IBCM-34623 - iBolt Stream-Cast Overhead Camera Rig Desk Mount for DSLR Cameras- with a Multi-Angle Telescoping Arm and _ 20” Camera Screw Attachment- for Top Down and Front Facing Photography
- 30-day money-back guarantee
- Free Shipping in UK Mainland
- BUY NOW, get in 1-2 days* to UK Mainland
- Competitive Shipping Rates to EU
- Worldwide Shipping*
- Also Available on Amazon UK & EU
- Create high-quality overhead or front-facing videos and photos using your DSLR camera and the iBOLT Stream-Cast Camera Rig Mount. This mount installs directly onto your desk, tablet, or any flat surface for a tabletop studio set-up. This mount will support DSLR cameras and lens combinations, projectors, and smartphones weighing up to 5 lbs.
- ADJUSTABLE- This mount extends from 34 inches to 53 inches in total length. The Adjustable Pole measures 18 inches from the top of the C-Clamp to the top of the adjustment hinge and expands to 28 inches tall. The extendable telescoping arm (from the adjustment hinge) extends from 16 inches to 25 inches in length. The heavy-duty clamp adjusts to fit tables, desks, and other surfaces up to 5.12 inches thick.
- HEAVY-DUTY- This DSLR camera mount is made out of sturdy aluminum and heavy-duty composite material. This mount is made for the weight of DSLR cameras and can support camera and lens combinations up to 5 Lbs in weight.
- COMPLETE YOUR SET-UP- Great for live streaming, taking overhead photos or videos, holding microphones, mini projectors, recording unboxings, and more!
- COMPATIBLE all industry-standard ¼ 20” DSLR cameras, video cameras, projectors, microphones, lights adapters, and accessories weighing up to 5 lbs. Includes tablet holder to use an optional viewfinder. The tablet holder will fit tablets from 7” to 10” in screen size.
- INCLUDES: (1) Heavy Duty DSLR C-Clamp Mount, (1) ¼ 20” Camera screw adapter, and (1) Universal 7” to 10” Tablet Pole Mount
Your Dynamic Snippet will be displayed here... This message is displayed because youy did not provide both a filter and a template to use.